AllCloud Enterprise Solutions Private Limited and its subsidiaries hereinafter referred as ‘AllCloud,’ is committed to respect your privacy and choices while using our website. The statement highlights our privacy practices regarding Personal Information that we hold about you.
I. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT AND PROCESS:
For the purposes of this privacy statement, ‘Personal Information’ is any data which relates to an individual who may be identified from that data, or from a combination of a set of data, and other information which is or may be in possession of AllCloud.
In general, you may browse our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. However, certain information such as your IP address, demographics, your computers’ operating system, and browser type may be collected in order to provide better usability, troubleshooting, site maintenance, and to understand which parts of the website are visited and how frequently.
II. CONSEQUENCES OF NOT PROVIDING PERSONAL INFORMATION:
If you choose not to provide your Personal Information that is mandatory to process your request, we may not be able to provide the corresponding service.
II. CONSEQUENCES OF NOT PROVIDING PERSONAL INFORMATION:
AllCloud does not share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes without seeking your prior permission. AllCloud will seek your consent prior to using or sharing Personal Information for any purpose beyond the requirement for which it was originally collected.
We may share your Personal Information within AllCloud or with any of its subsidiaries, business partners, service vendors, authorised third-party agents, or contractors located in any part of the world for the purposes of data processing, storage, or to provide a requested service or transaction, after ensuring that such entities are contractually bound by data privacy obligations.
When required, AllCloud may disclose Personal Information to external law enforcement bodies or regulatory authorities, in order to comply with legal obligations.’
Types of cookies used:
Session cookies remain only as long as a browsing session is active, and are intended to avoid user inconvenience during browsing. These cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session and expire at the end of the browsing session. Session cookies also assist the user in navigating the website, and allow the user to access secure parts of the webpage when logged in.
Persistent cookies are stored on a user’s device even after termination of a browsing session. It helps in recalling the preferences or actions of the user. Persistent cookies are used for a variety of purposes such as retaining the visitor’s language and regional preference(s) at the end of each browsing session. We may use services of third-party analytics service provider to analyse cookies to carry out a behavioural analysis in order to enhance user experience and convenience, and also to provide targeted and relevant content to visitors. Depending on the type and settings of your browser, cookies may be accepted by default. You may change the settings of your browser to delete existing cookies or prevent future cookies from being automatically accepted. If you disable cookies, certain parts and functions of our website may not be available. You can learn more about cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
Third Party Cookies:
When you visit AllCloud websites, our advertisement partners, Google and Facebook, whom we have engaged for remarking may introduce cookies. Based on your browsing of our website you may see our advertisements while browsing through our advertisement partner websites and/or their network websites. Such cookies would allow us to monitor the effectiveness of the advertisements and to make the advertisements more relevant to you. In order to opt out from receiving such advertisements, you may set your preferences on our partner websites. Alternatively, you may also visit Network Advertising Initiative or Digital Advertising Alliance websites to opt-out.
V. ACCESS, CORRECTION, OBJECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Depending on local law, you may access, update, or correct your Personal Information that we hold, including your profile and preferences. You may do so in the corresponding sections where such information was provided. If you have difficulty in updating or accessing your Personal Information as stated above, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VI. DATA SECURITY:
AllCloud adopts reasonable and appropriate security practices and procedures that includes administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard your Personal Information.
VII. DATA RETENTION:
AllCloud may retain your Personal Information as long as there is a business requirement, or if otherwise required under applicable laws.
VIII. LINKED WEBSITES:
AllCloud may provide links to third-party websites and services. However, AllCloud is not responsible for the privacy statements, practices, or the contents of such third-party websites.
IX. HOW TO CONTACT US:
If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices or this privacy statement, you may contact us at:
X. UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT:
AllCloud may change the data privacy practices and update this privacy statement as and when the need arises, and the same will be made available on the website. But our commitment to protect the privacy of website users will continue to remain.
- This Website, including all Materials present (excluding any applicable third party materials), is the property of AllCloud and is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You hereby agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in Your use of this Website and to prevent any unauthorised copying of the Materials. AllCloud does not grant any express or implied rights under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
- AllCloud has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like joint venture, partnership, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
This is to inform and clarify that individuals (including but not limited to employees of AllCloud and referred to as “Individuals” hereafter) may contribute articles and opinions on this Website entirely at the sole discretion of AllCloud, in the form of “blogs,” as such term is generally understood. You hereby acknowledge and agree that these blogs constitute the opinion of the Individuals in their personal capacity, and may not represent official positions of AllCloud in any manner. AllCloud retains all copyright to these blogs.
You may be permitted to post comments and feedback to these blogs. By doing so, You expressly agree and acknowledge to abide by the following:
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass or threaten AllCloud or any third party, or otherwise violate the legal rights of AllCloud or any third party.
- You shall not contribute any content or take any action that may in any manner adversely affect the reputation of AllCloud, or that is otherwise detrimental to AllCloud.
- You shall not in any manner publish or post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, terrorist, politically slanted, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not use profane and objectionable language or abbreviations. You shall not use any character(s) as a substitute for objectionable language.
- You shall not in any manner reveal confidential or proprietary information of any third party. Specifically, You shall not post any material for which You do not have requisite and applicable right(s) under law.
- You shall not conduct any contests or publish or propagate any forwards.
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity but not limited to the foregoing) of any other party including AllCloud.
- You shall not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- You shall not upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- You shall not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose
- You shall not download any file posted that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- You shall not falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- You shall not in any way deface or vandalise this Website, or prevent or restrict others from using this Website.
- You acknowledge that AllCloud may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content that You contribute. AllCloud may also pursue remedies available to it under law for any violation of these terms and conditions.
This website, the information and materials on the site, and any software made available on the Website, are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content. In spite of AllCloud’ best endeavours, there is no warranty on behalf of AllCloud that this Website will be free of any computer viruses. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
The website may contain inaccuracies and typographical and clerical errors. AllCloud expressly disclaims any obligation(s) to update this website or any of the materials on this website. AllCloud does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Website. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. AllCloud reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website. AllCloud may make any other changes to the Website, the materials and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the Website at any time without notice. This Website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as technical advice of any manner.